Just a thought, here,


that I've had for a long time, but don't think I've ever posted. Dems are cat people and Repubs are dog people. Not written in stone, obviously, BUT, from my life experience, is definitely worth looking at. Repubs want to control people/things, and Dems are more into freedom/letting it happen. Dogs can be trained, and cats can't. Cat people are fine with that, and enjoy the independent spirit of a cat, much like their own. Repubs think things must be under control. Nothing wrong with that. Not putting a value judgement on it, but it just seems like that's how it is. Control vs independent thinking. Dogs vs cats. Would LOVE to see a scientific study on it. I love cats and dogs, BUT, if I could only have one, give me a cat. Right, Bailey?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Great 'bargains' at the local Sprouts store

Guest columnist

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?