Great article, I just read


In the Netherlands, where pot and prostitution are legal, they are closing down 8 prisons, because there just aren't enough prisoners. Could it happen here? No Way! Lawyers run the country and they make huge $$ from defending the 'criminals'. Will Obama make any real changes? From the way he's starting out, I doubt it. With Afganistan, Iraq and the bailouts, etc., it looks like the more of the 'same ol' shit', to me. Don't get me wrong, he's much better than Bush, and maybe it's just too soon, but I'm not seeing much real change...

Comments

ladyj said…
Yes, if both were legal, both could be taxed...just imagine the revenue generated per state. It's done in Germany.

Popular posts from this blog

Great 'bargains' at the local Sprouts store

Guest columnist

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?