On the way out,

of the parking lot, after the Nuggets game, last night, I had a bit of a problem. I headed toward the exit, and was eating the remains of a Subway sandwich as I tried to find the fastest way out. Was just gonna merge in, when some drunk, in a car load of jerks, jumped out and stood in front of my car, saying something like, "line crasher, don't let him in". WELL, my first thought was to get out and kick his ass, as he was kinda small, and obviously drunk, BUT, not wanting to go to jail, I just ate my sandwich, making an effort to look crazy, looking him in the eye, while eating my tuna, dripping lettuce like a crazy guy, and stared him down. As I opened my door, and he saw I was a whole lot bigger than him, he jumped in his car, and I got back in mine. Bottom line, I didn't have to do anything. If he woulda stood up to me? Who knows? I probably would have gotten back in my car, since I was outnumbered. I just know I don't like drunk jerks, especially when I am the sober one, just trying to get home...

Comments

ellebee said…
Argh! This is my biggest pet peeve - when you're the DD at a sporting event or concert (Red Rocks is the worst) and trying to get out of the parking lot. I once had a drunken idiot kick in the side panel of my Honda because I wouldn't let him hitch a ride down from Red Rocks on the back of my trunk.
ladyj said…
I won't even go into what I have said or done. I look at it this way: I don't play nice with big mouth drunks. At my age, I don't have to be nice & have earned to right to verbally rip into a jerk.

Popular posts from this blog

Great 'bargains' at the local Sprouts store

Guest columnist

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?