Got home early today.

'cause we only played 18 hoes, instead of 27 like we usually do. As I sat down and drank my Gatorade, I turned on the TV, lookin for a Rockies game, but the TV was on a channel with Oprah. The 'guest' was Ted Haggard, w/his wife and family. Ted, in case you didn't know, was the pastor of a huge Colo Springs church, who preached 'vehemently' against homosexuals, BUT, in his spare time, Ted would meet w/a homo hooker, named Mike Jones, and snort meth, while doing 'homo acts', over a period of several years. Where do I start, w/this hypocrite? The good news, Oprah busted him, big time, in his whole BS, about demons and gays, and the crap he was able to foist on his church crowd in Colo Springs. Bottom line, he got his house and job back, and he blames his transgressions on 'the Devil'. Puh'lease! Some people just never learn how to spot a huckster.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hey there grandpa... I was browsing through your blog and caught that you played 18 hoes. So then I breifly scanned the rst of your post and just saw the "Ted would meet with his homo/hooker". Well that caught my attention to read the rest. Not quite as interesting as I thought it would be at first.
-hb-

Popular posts from this blog

Great 'bargains' at the local Sprouts store

Guest columnist

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?