Was watching


live weather radar on my computer, cause the sky was dark and stormy. Saw a 'hook' form in a red area of the radar, just north of us, and thought, 'that is classic tornado formation'. 15 minutes later it disappeared, THEN, there was a blurb on the TV golf tourney coverage about a tornado being spotted just north of us. THEN, about 15 minutes after that, LONG after the danger was gone, we got a 'Severe Weather Warning' telling us to take cover. UNbelievable. The Nat'l Weather Service warned us of a tornado, approx 30 minutes after it had hit and left. Typical govt service....

Comments

ladyj said…
SOP Stevo....anything dealing with the government, you must learn to handle it on your own. I don't fly unless there's a death in the family; I watch the skies myself; I am my own blockwatch; I wash everything I purchase before eating or wearing.

Popular posts from this blog

Great 'bargains' at the local Sprouts store

Guest columnist

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?