Had a great time,

yesterday, playing golf at Inverness. Kari won a free 'foursome' in a poker tournament, and Nate, Ted, Russ and I played yesterday, while the girls played with Piper. I was amazed at how well Nate played, esp for a guy who never gets a chance to practice/play. I would LOVE to have his swing/distance. Not sure how/where he learned it, but the boy sure do hit the ball. Whatever, it was a wonderful afternoon, and I really wanna thank Kari, for being such a good poker player. All in all, a great time to be a proud papa.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Glad you could enjoy it. I better be winning something for as much as we played as a kid. I guess learning how to gamble at an early age with Tori using candy is paying off. ka-ching
-hb-

Popular posts from this blog

Great 'bargains' at the local Sprouts store

Guest columnist

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?