Can't ignore this

http://beyond-the-illusion.com/files/New-Files/980615/okcConspiracy.txt

Read post before this first, about edited tapes released today.

That's why it's interesting that survivors reported feeling an earthquake for several seconds before the truck bomb went off."I thought it was an earthquake, because I resided in California for many years, and it was almost like slow motion," recalled one survivor. "I felt a shake, and then it began shaking more and I dove under my desk. Then the glass came in; I think that helped me."Jane Graham, longtime government employee and Union Local president, felt the same thing."As soon as I sat down and turned on the computer, I felt a waving motion of the building," she says. "It felt like a rumble -- it was like the ground was rolling, and the building was swaying east to west. The young lady who was giving the class said, 'Everybody, it's an earthquake. Get under your table,under your desk -- somewhere.' And it must have been somewhere between seven and ten seconds at the most, I believe. Then I heard the explosion, and the last thing I remember is looking up, and the roof had been blown off and was suspended in air."Seismic readings at 9:02 a.m. show two distinct ground motion spikes at the time of the bombing: a mild spike, a ten-second delay, then a sharp spike.

In this article, you read of 2 different events. First, a rolling like an earthquake, (when the steel supports were taken out by the first bomb), and people hiding under their desks, THEN, a huge blast, that took out the windows, etc. Seismic data from that time confirms 2 blasts. The TV footage from the local news that day, which I saw earlier today, and has witnesses saying that, has been removed from the web. Also, several engineers, who are identified, with their credentials, say that from the pictures they saw, the main steel supports were taken out by bombs, on the inside of the building, on the third floor. That explains why the tapes, from 4 other buildings, capturing events outside that day, have all been edited. They would have shown that. Also, there was no crater, like there should have been, from an explosion large enough to take down the building. Do your own research. Google different aspects of the bombing. Hate to be 'that conspiracy guy', but this looks REAL suspicious..
This site has a BUNCH of well documented stories, that shed a light on the whole cover up'
http://www.apfn.org/apfn/OKC_update.htm

Comments

ladyj said…
very interesting reading. I'll have to contact my cousin who was in Okla. City that day. In fact, I have a piece of the Murrah Building given to me by my sister which was given to her by our cousin who was at that location the day of the bombing. He was a Oklahoma State Trooper. This is new material for me. Kind of like what Dubya said to the media about seeing the first plane hit the Twin tower via TV. Where he was, he couldn't have witnessed a TV viewing of the 1st plane hitting the tower. He was at a grade school in another state, wasn't he?

Popular posts from this blog

Great 'bargains' at the local Sprouts store

Guest columnist

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?