I can't remember,

being SO consumed, as I was with a story in the paper today. The tapes, finally released by the FBI, after years of court battles, from 4 buildings near the Murrah Bldg, blown up in Okla City, had all been edited, with approx 12 seconds, right before the blast, missing. from each one. I started doing research on it, and couldn't believe what I was finding. I remember thinking how strange, that someone smart enough to make a HUGE bomb, could be so stupid as to drive away, at 100 mph, in a car w/no license plates, and carrying incriminating information. Also, McVeigh was connected by a VIN on the rear axle of a blown up Ryder rental truck. There is no VIN on truck axles I thought at the time, and found out today, that is true. That was just the beginning. There were ZERO FBI or ATF agents injured in the attack, even though they were the supposed target. Several dozen, were ALL out of the office, that day. The murders of Mike Loudenslager and Terry Yeakey who tried to tell the truth, and it goes on and on. Gonna take a break now, but there is NO doubt. It was an inside job, with multiple bombs. Don't believe me? That's what Google is for...

Comments

Anonymous said…
Not to lessen the tragedy of this horrific event, but..... Maybe you should see the first x-files movie. They hit on this subject and have an explanation as to why. I won't spoil it for you, but it's very interesting, government cover-ups are of course.
-hb-

Popular posts from this blog

Great 'bargains' at the local Sprouts store

Guest columnist

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?