I'd been looking


at digital picture frames, but hadn't seen any I liked AND could afford, until a couple weeks ago. For Mom's b-day, I got a Haier PF720, with a 7" screen, AC adaptor, automatic scrolling mode, and a remote. Also, what makes it really neat, is the fact that it takes 4 different types of digital photo cards. SO, I got a 1 meg SD card, and loaded a few hundred pics on it. Should arrive at their house soon. Hopefully, they can figure out how to use and enjoy it. Carol wants one for her desk, now. Pretty neat technology...

Comments

ladyj said…
the gal that does my hair and has for the last 20 odd years here has one in her shop with photos of her grandsons. It is just so neat, constantly changing photos. Cindy, my hair dresser is just the best person...I call her my little white Oprah. She is so wise.

Popular posts from this blog

Great 'bargains' at the local Sprouts store

Guest columnist

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?