Carol went out,


with the girls, last night to see "Wicked", which is great, but she told me she'd be home by 11. About midnight, after laying there, imagining stuff, cause it was rain, turning to sleet, and getting colder all the time, I decided to call her cell phone, but I don't remember her #, cause I just use speed dial on my cell, but I had forgotten my cell phone in my golf bag, and it was in the back of my car. Wasn't wearing much, and was in the back of the garage, bent over going through my golf bag, right inside the gar door, all the time imagining that Carol is hitting the gar door opener as I was rummaging. Woulda scarred some retinas.... BUT(T?), she had been ordered by hb to turn off her phone for the performance. Anyway, turned out OK, but I WAS worried about my honey. Sorry for mental images....

Comments

ladyj said…
Don't cha know, I KNOW what you're sayin'!
Anonymous said…
Atleast someone listens to the HB

Popular posts from this blog

Great 'bargains' at the local Sprouts store

Guest columnist

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?