Made my first ever


sale on E-bay, today. I have done quite of bit of buying on it and Craig's List, over the years and some selling Craig's, but had never sold on E-bay. Took the picture, read how to post an add on E-bay. No big deal. Just gotta decide what you wanna sell, how much you want to start the auction at, when to start/how long, postage and handling charges, method of payment, a Paypal acct and a couple other things. Anyway, shipped the pkg today, after seeing payment posted on Paypal. Will probably do some more stuff, but not sure what yet. Am starting a list and trying to determine what/when/how much? Craig's and Ebay together are a great combo of buying/ selling, based on products, etc. And, I gotta say, Carol is all for me cleaning out the garage/closets/storeroom/etc. Might as well sell stuff that we aren't gonna use, and someone else could. Am gonna use Fedex or UPS pick up, cause I hate to stand in line at the post office, and just build it into the price. Gonna try to gain some space, and pick up a few bucks that could go toward a well earned tropical vacation. That is, if I can talk Carol into it. Am gonna try.... P.S. It snowed and sleeted most of the day and had to postpone t-time til tomorrow, but that is OK . The randomly playing I-pod has been especially good today ... (As I looked for a tropical pic to post, I got even more motivated to gain from floor space around here)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Great 'bargains' at the local Sprouts store

Guest columnist

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?