Hate to admit it, but,

after watching FOXNews for quite awhile, looking for things to make fun of, and disagree with, I gotta admit they make a lot of sense, on a lot of issues. I still have a bit of a problem with Rush, who comes across as a bit arrogant, but Glenn Beck really has a good message, when you get past his weepiness. And Bill O'Reilly, you have to respect, because he stands up for what is right, and is obviously very intelligent. Gotta say the same from Bill Shepherd and Sean Hannity. Right on, most of the time. Didn't think it would happen, but hey, anyone can admit they're wrong, and I gotta admit, FOXNews really is the voice of the people, with some very accurate and insightful reporting.

Comments

Cyndi said…
You better erase this quick. You don't want the public to get misinformed! Well done! Fox news has good informtion!! Ha Ha Ha
Fam Guy said…
Believe it or not, there are people out there, who actually believe FOXNews. There are also lots of people who believe the earth is flat, and, if you pay a fortune teller, you can know the future.
Mule Skinner said…
Yeah, I got it, and now I am a fan.

--MS
Spontaneous me said…
I cannot believe how much impact such channels have on the public. I don't understand why is it so easy for people to let media manipulate their personal views. I wish these people will someday understand the importance of finding the truth themselves. Its a channel filled with hatred and sarcasm, thats what it teaches its viewers too.
Steve said…
I'm falling off my chair. I thought you were anti-fox. I'm glad to see you actually watched before forming an opinion. I think many people don't do that.

I don't like everything on Fox, but then I don't like much TV news in general. Glenn Beck is too much for me, but Bill OReilly usually is fine. Sean can be too dogmatic. And Rush has no affiliation. Michael Medved is one of my favorite pundits.

Popular posts from this blog

Great 'bargains' at the local Sprouts store

Guest columnist

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?