kinda different 'round here,

while Carol is in Chicago visiting her sister and playing with her grand-neice and nephews. Carol has been 'Home Alone' a LOT over the years, as I worked various storms across the country, but this is pretty unusual for me. If I can just keep Bailey alive, I think she will be happy. Find myself listening to more music and watching more movies. Eating and drinking less, making 'to do' lists, and actually doing stuff on them. Still golf about every day, but was too cold/rainy this morning. I miss her and we talk every day, but I do think I can survive. As for now I'm off to 'Birds of Prey', to check on the eagle cage, after a call from Heidi. Later...

Comments

ladyj said…
What do you mean, "if I can just keep Bailey alive."? What are you doing to that sweet cat? Maybe you need a drink!!! Maybe Bailey needs a drink! I really need a drink!!!
Fam Guy said…
OK, agreed, we all need a drink, 'cept Bailey, who's drinking out of the fish bowl as I write. Will tip a couple at our Survivor get-together tonight. You don't need to wait, though, sounds like.

Popular posts from this blog

Great 'bargains' at the local Sprouts store

Guest columnist

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?