Congratulations, Kari

Coal Creek Middle school had a 'Biggest Loser' faculty fundraiser, with prizes going to the teacher that lost the largest % of weight over 2 months (I think). Kari and Ted got into it together, bought a gym membership and worked out 3 days a week, while they ate a healthy diet. Got a call this morning, after the last official weigh-in, and Kari is getting a nice check, for first place. Which is going towards Lady Gaga tickets, which is kinda appropriate, cause that was Kari's main work-out music. Good job, girl!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Thanks!!!! It feels good, especially because one of the other teachers assumed they were going to win and bought tickets to Vegas. Don't ever count me out, it just gave me more motivation.
Woo Hoo
Fam Guy said…
I notice you're not signing as hb anymore. Makes sense to me.

Popular posts from this blog

Great 'bargains' at the local Sprouts store

Guest columnist

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?