Put an ad on Craigslist,

today, and sold a bunch of baby koi, that we had in our pond. Coulda sold a bunch more. Had no idea there was such a market. Took the proceeds and we went out to Gordon Biersch for drink and appetizer specials, and with the rest I splurged on a dozen new golf balls. Can't remember the last time I bought NEW golf balls, since we get a WHOLE lotta them in the back yard, BUT, these are gonna be special, (I hope) since I paid real $ for them. Won't tell ya what kind I bought, unless they work for me, (which I hope they will), cuz they're not real common.

Comments

ladyj said…
Uncommom balls for an uncommon guy........ (couldn't resist)
Fam Guy said…
Can't think of anything worse, than being 'common'.
Fam Guy said…
Shoulda saved the money, cuz here we are a week later and just lost our koi to a heron.

Popular posts from this blog

Great 'bargains' at the local Sprouts store

Guest columnist

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?