Anne Rice, the famous author, quits.


"As I said below, I quit being a Christian. I'm out. In the name of Christ, I refuse to be anti-gay. I refuse to be anti-feminist. I refuse to be anti-artificial birth control. I refuse to be anti-Democrat. I refuse to be anti-secular humanism. I refuse to be anti-science. I refuse to be anti-life. In the name of ...Christ, I quit Christianity and being Christian. Amen."

She was finally able to say, what a lot of us feel, but are afraid to say in public. Christianity has been hi-jacked by the hard-core right wing and is no longer recognizable, as a loving religion, but is now a political business. Sad, but true....

Comments

Anonymous said…
Sorry to hear you feel that way.

Popular posts from this blog

Great 'bargains' at the local Sprouts store

Guest columnist

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?