Had a great Sunday,

with Piper. Oh yeah, Carol and Laura were there, too. Piper and I walked around, with me holding her hands, then we'd go swing and sometimes we'd just lay and read books. We also played in the sandbox. An amazing lightning/thunder rainstorm moved through, while we sat on the deck at about 9000 feet, in the fragrant pine trees. The new 2nd floor deck is done, but no hot tub yet. Nate was with Casey and Chad, in Vegas, for a new dad 'getaway'. Hope he doesn't notice I got into his home brew. Oh well, that's what it's there, for. Anyway, I had a great day, and I hope Piper did too. Seemed like she was having fun, but, it's hard to tell for sure, cuz she's always smiling and laughing.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Great 'bargains' at the local Sprouts store

Guest columnist

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?