Am taking a break,


on the political front. For a while, FOXNews can say whatever they want and I'm gonna try not to watch or listen to it. Bush is gone, and although we continue to suffer from his policies, he's not coming back. Am making an effort to remove what little stress I have in my life, and I think that's a great place to start. No guarantees or time frames involved, and if there's a particularly egregious story I MAY have to comment, but, at this time, I'm taking a break. I really don't think I make that much difference in the grand scheme of things, anyway. Adios

Comments

ladyj said…
try to keep it together, if you can, there FG, without your daily buzz of FOX-on-a-shingle.
Anonymous said…
Congratulations, but I bet you can't quit.

Popular posts from this blog

Great 'bargains' at the local Sprouts store

Guest columnist

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?