The Coal Creek Men's Club

tournament was originally scheduled as a 1:30, Shotgun Start, BUT was rained out and rescheduled for this weekend. I got the new schedule, but lost it somehow and asked for it to be resent, which it was, as an attachment. When I went to open the attachment, the little blue box said, 'you have already downloaded this fie, do you want to replace it?' I said no, and hit the 'open file' box, BUT, the file it opened was the original tourney times, when I had the 1:30, instead of the NEW t-time, of 8:30. BIG difference, as in DQ, for No Show. Oh well, I saved the $32 entry fee, AND I get to go to Jeff and Gitte's English Pub Party with Ted and Kari tonight. Still, feel kinda stupid.

Comments

ladyj said…
My dear, if indeed the shoe fits......
Anonymous said…
I was glad you missed it, gave you a chance to come and hang out with us :)
-hb-
ladyj said…
Now isn't that sweet...from this child to the daddy. What more could this world offer?
Fam Guy said…
Thanks, babe. It was a fun time and I ALWAYS love the time we get to spend together. Better than another old golf tournement any day.
ladyj said…
No, he wasn't referring to me.........he was referring to HB.
Fam Guy said…
DUH....
ladyj said…
Ya never know when a stranger could be lurking.

Popular posts from this blog

Great 'bargains' at the local Sprouts store

Guest columnist

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?