As a point of reference,

I should explain how/where/when I got my view of Texans. After a couple years of college, I moved to Dallas to take a break and make some money. Had kinda long hair, for Texas, and worked at Varo Industries, where the main products were searchlights and night scopes for Viet Nam. Had to deal with redneck supervisors and cops who were high school dropouts and saw how the people didn't give a crap about the killing and maiming in Nam, as long as they got a paycheck. During my storm chasing, however, have met and worked with many great people, but have also reinforced my stereotypes in many ways. How anyone could live in Houston, with the heat, humidity, traffic and refinery polluted air is beyond reason. Just one man's opinion....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Great 'bargains' at the local Sprouts store

Guest columnist

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?