Got another call,

from Carol, in Florence this time. Surprise, she's having a good time, as I also, can't complain. Had a great visit from my best buddy, Scott, today, as we sat on the deck and talked about life. Last night was dinner at Ted and Kari's, as Nate told us about the challenges at his new job. Life is good, but kinda different, at this point. Been many times when I was the one that was gone, but this time, I am home, and trying to deal with daily life, on a day to day basis, as I miss Carol. Different, but not all bad, as I view life from an altered perspective.

Comments

ladyj said…
I say, good for you..time to sit back and think about what you have; what life would be without; what can make life better with; how much sweeter it will be. Ah yes. Such a sad, sweet, lonesome, eh?

Popular posts from this blog

Great 'bargains' at the local Sprouts store

Guest columnist

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?