Little known fact,

that may surprise some people. Have NEVER been a registered Democrat. Was a Repub until 2004, when I saw what a mess W was making of things, and became an 'Independent'. The only bad news is that I can't vote in primaries, but it's not that big o' deal. Oh, and also, I get a whole lotta calls and attention around election time, as I am part of the all important swing vote. If I was a Democrat, I would be way disappointed in Obama. He's just proving the old adage that they're pretty much 'all the same'. What? Who am I kidding. At his WORST, he is SO much better than Bush and the Repubs. 'Scuse me, had a brain fart, there....

Comments

ladyj said…
a plague be upon me, since I am a registered Republican, but have not voted such since Reagan's first term...such foolishness, as I look back...he was such a good actor, yes?
Fam Guy said…
Yup, them Repubs are suckers for good actors. I actually voted for W, over Gore, in 2000, cuz, in my mind, it came down to, 'Who would I rather go fishing with, and have a beer.' They played us, and I am as guilty as anyone. Ronald, (Mr Alzheimer's) was the ultimate actor, even though he was 'gone' the last few years, and he's their hero. Look at Palin. If it weren't for her looks, who'd give her a second thought? Actors on the stage, and the sheep fall for it. Sickening.
ladyj said…
Actually, FG, I believe it was that home spun, ya'll, bulldog with lipstick thing that got the voters for Palin. She is different, I'm talking MAJOR. Fact being, McCain knew he made mistake following adding her to the ticket.
When you come down to it, aren't they ALL actors? Has Obama truly lived up to his rhetoric on the campaign trail? Each one has advisors, writers and advance men to feel out the region and then tell the people what they want to hear. Doesn't matter if you are Dem or Con..in the final cut, we are all lemmings........

Popular posts from this blog

Great 'bargains' at the local Sprouts store

Guest columnist

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?