New toy.


or new exercise machine? Have been looking for a recumbent, or as Carol calls them, an 'old man's bike', for a long time, and finally found a good deal on Craig's list. I love to ride a bike, for exercise and just to get out, but have always paid for it with a sore back. Ever since I first rode a recumbent I thought that would be the answer, SO, we'll see. Have put a lot of miles on it since yesterday and I can feel it in my legs, but that's sorta the point. Am gonna gradually try to build up to where I can do some serious mileage. That's the plan, anyway.

Comments

ladyj said…
What no squeaky horn or even a bell??? Those are really neat bikes. I use one at the gym.

Popular posts from this blog

Great 'bargains' at the local Sprouts store

Guest columnist

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?