Could have been disastrous

Had gone to bed early last night, and got several political calls within an hour, and I was VERY upset. Probably cuz I'm listed as independent, SO, when I got another one, I picked up the phone and said, 'Quit bothering me a**holes'. Then the phone rang again, and I picked it up. It was my parents, who said they'd just called, but had been disconnected. I asked if they'd heard me, and they said no. May never know if they really did, but will never answer the phone that way again. Am SO sick of politcal ads and calls...

Comments

Anonymous said…
Ever heard of voice mail or an answering machine to screen calls?
Fam Guy said…
Can't read the small, caller ID on my phone by the bed, in the dim light.
ladyj said…
Thanks for the laugh.......most of my calls are precorded.

Popular posts from this blog

Great 'bargains' at the local Sprouts store

Guest columnist

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?