Took a long ride today,

and noticed how much better I feel, comparing my recumbent to my old bike.

Have you ever been on a long bike ride or a bicycle tour and noticed another cyclist riding a recumbent bicycle? If you were very far into the ride you might have noticed something different about the recumbent rider, primarily a contented smile while riders on conventional bicycles (maybe even yourself) were grimacing.

 (just playing here, to see if the 'cut and paste' works, and it does).
 Anyway, had a nice long ride, where I followed the trail beside the canal that feeds the golf course lakes. A slight, steady incline that's easy to ride, and REAL easy to come back on. I love the mountain views from the ridge on the west side of Broomfield. Don't know if people just haven't seen a recumbent, or I'm just a strange looking old codger, but some kinda stare. Oh well, it's good exercise.

Comments

ladyj said…
we all know the answer to that question...........
Fam Guy said…
Yeah. Not many recumbents around....
ladyj said…
that's not what I meant and you know it.
Anonymous said…
Glad that you have found something you enjo Get as much in while the weather is still nice.
-hb

Popular posts from this blog

Great 'bargains' at the local Sprouts store

Guest columnist

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?