As we sit inside,

enjoying the huge flakes of the first snowfall, I'm reading one of Carol's catalogues and enjoying some of the stuff you can get printed on t-shirts, or whatever:

Inside every old person there's a young one wondering, What the Hell Happened?
Some people say I have a bad attitude, Screw Them
If you met my family, you would Understand
In dog beers, I've only had One
Sarcasm, just one more service I provide
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups
Ha Ha, I'm retired and you're not
I'll have a caffe mocha vodka valium latte to go, please
Just be happy I'm not a Twin
I love the nights I can't remember with friends I can't forget
Behold, Fartacus
I'm not sure if I found a rope or lost my horse

Obviously it's a boring, but very beautiful, afternoon. Just glad I'm not out driving in it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Great 'bargains' at the local Sprouts store

Guest columnist

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?