While I'm still thinking

about it, gotta tell you about 'Due Date', where Carol and I laughed a LOT. Zach Galafianakis is SO funny, and Robert Downey Jr is always fun to watch, but they were over the top in this one, sort of a remake of 'Planes, Trains and Automobiles'. Sometimes it got kinda sad, as the story hit too close to reality, but then they'd jolt you back to the comedy. Nothing is off limits or too risque, (well, almost) as Ethan and Peter travel across the country together. Bottom line, a lotta laughs. Couldn't figure out all the kids camped out in the lobby, til we noticed alot of them were in costume, Harry Potter costumes, for the show at 12:01 tonight. Looking forward to that one, too.

Comments

ladyj said…
Am looking forward to seeing this one, myself. I adore Downey! Can't wait for the next Hangover.
Fam Guy said…
Am actually not looking forward to the next hangover. Never really enjoyed them.
ladyj said…
the movie, as if you didn't know. Can't recall my last "hangover". I'm too old to get that drunk and besides my bladder would give out way before that.

Popular posts from this blog

Great 'bargains' at the local Sprouts store

Guest columnist

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?