Finished 'The Last Lie',

Stephen White's new book, that takes place in Boulder, and really enjoyed it. He just keeps getting better as he ages. Spent quite a bit of time with JoAnn, a librarian, last week, explaining what type of books I like and explained I had read all of them by my faorite authors, so she recommended some new possibilities. I started "Bitterroot', about an ex-Texas Ranger, running into trouble w/white supremicicsts in the Rockies of Montana, but quit about 60 pages in, cuz it just wasn't believable. Am now reading 'Flesh and Blood' by Jonathan Kellerman, that is much better. I hope his style holds up, cuz he has over 15 books out there that could get me through the doldrums of winter. So far, however, winter hasn't arrived, as we are expecting golf weather of about 70 today. Too nice to stay in and read.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Great 'bargains' at the local Sprouts store

Guest columnist

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?