Met the kids, for dinner,

last night, at El Tapatio. Was a last minute Christmas present to 'the family', when I couldn't think of anything else, and an experience together seemed better than some 'things'. Anyway, we were walking in, to the new restaurarant, at Flatirons Crossing, and saw a sign on the door. "Due to a delay in our liquor license, we cannot serve alcohol," or something like that. A Mexican food dinner with no beer or margaritas? I don't think so...SO, we got back in the cars and went to Carrabba's Italian restaurant. Started out kinda strange when the waiter dumped the first round of wine and beer (tilted the tray too far) on Nate and Laura. Ended up as a fun, Fam Guy evening that I hope we can do more often. A two hour meal that went WAY too fast.

Comments

ladyj said…
was going to ask you to dinner, but I think I'll pass.........
caroloma said…
Hey Nate-if you read this want to thank you yet again for taking one for the team! I am seeing a pattern starting to take place.

Popular posts from this blog

Great 'bargains' at the local Sprouts store

Guest columnist

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?