Two Denver cops,

got fired today, 23 months after being videoed beating the crap of 2 young men, for no good reason. This only came to public attention  because one of the victims happened to be the son of a police officer, and someone had a camera. Other than that, it would have been swept under the rug.  Most people have never seen this side of law enforcement, but I have. I had long hair for a few years, and was harrassed, unrelentingly, by 'officers of the law', for no other reason than, being different, except when I worked with them, at concerts. They lied, and made up crap, and people believed them, cuz they were cops. Like every other occupation, cops have 'bad apples' amongst them. People who like to drive fast cars and beat people up, and get paid for it. I just hope these bullies don't get their jobs back. They are there to 'Serve and Protect', not harass the citizens. Been there, seen that, and hope these jerks pay the price, with their jobs.

Comments

ladyj said…
Come on now, bro, you never, ever gave the badge cause? Never disrespected? Never lipped off? Never gave them the old 'Tude? uh-huh. Guess I ought to put on my hip boots, cuz the s**t is deep.
Fam Guy said…
I was thrown in jail, when a cop, 'planted' a pot seed, on the floor of my car, on the interstate in Nebr. part of a sting to bust 'hippies', near Ogallala, NE. The same cop, Herbie Compton, did the same thing to a lawyer, and lost his job. It is all documented. Worse things happened to me in Texas, from crooked cops.
ladyj said…
Nebraska and Texas must have some very tough laws as far possesion of drugs go. One seed in Ohio would not land you in jail.

Popular posts from this blog

Great 'bargains' at the local Sprouts store

Guest columnist

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?