Finally, it started.

'Game of Thrones' began on HBO, last night. Didn't really want to admit it, but was totally 'taken over' by the 'Song of Fire and Ice' series (winter is coming!) by George R.R. Martin. Laura got me started, cuz she knows I love a big, complicated read. SO, I didn't read much else, for a long time, as I got sucked into the 'other world' realm of 'Game of Thrones', 'Clash of Kings', 'Song of Swords' and "Feast of Crows'. Gotta admit, I was/am kinda skeered to admit I read the whole series (over 1000 pages each), but, I couldn't quit, once I got started. NOW, it is a very popular series on HBO. No way they can do it justice, on the 'little screen', but there is SO much to work with. Will be interesting to see what they do with it. This is the kind of series that could go on for over 10 years, even if they cut out huge parts of it. Hopefully, it will be interesting, and from what I've seen, I'm not the only one who likes it. (9.5 on IMD)

Comments

Laura Olson said…
Still dying to see it! Nate is almost halfway through the book, and I'm pushing him to read every night. :)

Popular posts from this blog

Great 'bargains' at the local Sprouts store

Guest columnist

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?