For a news junkie, like me,

there's many sources out there, from network and cable TV, to the printed page, and several on-line sites. I like to look at several, each day, and come up with the truth, through a consensus.  It's even fun to watch  BBC and Reuters, from time to time, to see the international view. At one extreme (and I mean extreme) is FOXNews, who's so far 'out there' I don't see how anyone can take them seriously. The other side has MSNBC who is also obviously biased. AOL on-line news is good, even though are slightly prejudiced to the right, and CNN is good for the international stuff, while CNBC is good financial news.  However, I think the best, most complete and entertaining news has got to be huffingtonpost.com  Of course I may be a bit prejudiced, but at least I'll admit it....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Great 'bargains' at the local Sprouts store

Guest columnist

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?