I usually start my day,

every weekday, with CNBC Business news. There are a lot of talking heads out there, but Mark Haynes (with Erin Burnett) would tell it like it is, and hold someone's feet to the fire when he caught them BS'ing, which was quite often. At 65, he'd been around and, along with Art Cashin, I really respected his opinion. Erin got bumped upstairs, to CNN and Mark died unexpectedly, at 65 this week. At one time, that would have seemed old. Now, it just reminds me that 'you never know'. Gonna miss him and his dry wit. Also, it forced me to look for a new financial show and I tried FOX Business, which made me sick, when I saw how even (especially) in the business news, they are 'all propaganda, all the time', with some business news, surrounded by opinion, disguised as facts.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Great 'bargains' at the local Sprouts store

Guest columnist

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?