Like many people,

I hoped for change, and thought Obama would be different, but I was wrong. He's just the same old crap, in a different package. When I look at what I thought would happen, vs reality, I realize there's no real difference. The same old bullshit and failed policies, under a new administration. Not as bad as the Repubs, but REAL close. No real difference. What to do? I don't know, BUT, I gotta hope there's some change out there, some how, some way, some time. I just know Obama's not the answer, as I see the same ol' shit, recycled again.

Comments

ladyj said…
you're finally catching on!!! I'm so proud.
ladyj said…
The promises of a transparent White House; the statements of not promoting campaign contributers to posts inside the Beltway and Ambassadorships; the promise of bringing the wars to a close and closing down the POW camp in Cuba; of no closet meetings....all rhetoric by a man lieing like every other man vieing for the presidency.
And some of us thought this was going to be different. How little we knew. I dare say, there are no honest people anymore.

Popular posts from this blog

Great 'bargains' at the local Sprouts store

Guest columnist

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?