Was gonna post,

about what a great (healthy) dinner we had, w/Copper River salmon on the grill, zucchini and coleslaw, and realized some people might think I was 'bragging', but I don't care. This is my diary, or blog, which is here for me to enjoy in my rocking chair years. Have already done it for about 5 years, and there will be a time, I hope, when I am slobbering on my jello, and the hot young intern, is instructed to let the old guy read his diary again, and I can hopefully relive this fantastic time of my life, as we have cocktail hour on the patio, with a fantastic view and enjoy a great meal. If that bothers some, too bad, it's not FOR you. When I don't have a moment I care to share, I focus on the problems we all face, caused by the cowboy conman from Texas, which affects us ALL, every day, after he wrecked our country, and the network that enables it, FOX. Too bad if you don't agree, it's MY blog. You will understand someday, as you look back at the damage he caused. 'Til then. if you don't like it, don't read it. I really don't care. This is a selfish endeavor on my part. You may wish, though, if you live that long, that you would have created a diary for your 'rocking chair years'.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Somebody is in your head
ladyj said…
I do believe you're right Anonymous. Does Stevo glance over his right shoulder or his left?
Fam Guy said…
That would be me, in my head.
ladyj said…
Take heart dear readers, Stevo will be singing his rendtion of Frank Sinatra's "My Way" later today. Gather 'round the old Blog.

Popular posts from this blog

Great 'bargains' at the local Sprouts store

Guest columnist

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?