Like everyone else,

I like to say, 'I told you so', when I can, and although it's a little too early, I'm getting ready.  When the story broke about Dominique Strauss-Kahn, the head of the IMF (internat'l money funf) raping a maid in NYC, I called 'bullshit', in my blog (May 30) cuz I had been reading about him and the IMF, wanting to change the world reserve currency from the dollar to an basket of internat'l funds. It would be catastrophic for the US, but very logical for the rest of the world.  As I wrote in my blog, this whole rape story stunk, and was an obvious set-up.  When you think of the hundreds of billions of dolllars involved, anything is possible.  People laughed at me about another 'conspiracy theory'.  Now they are dropping charges after authorities find that she is a perpetual liar and she has had over a hundred thousand dollars deposited in different accounts. This is a hotel maid.  Like I said before, the same type of people who would kill JFK and his brother and start a war in Iraq, based on lies, wouldn't hesitate to send a msg to a powerful person like DSK, as in, 'Try that again and next time we kill ya'. Can't prove it, but if I had to bet...

Comments

Fam Guy said…
Since I posted my blog, he has been released without bail. I'm claiming 'I told you so'. There's a lot to come out on this, OR, he may have been scared silent. We'll see, but when it comes to big gov't, and the HUGE money involved, I wouldn't put ANYTHING past them...

Popular posts from this blog

Great 'bargains' at the local Sprouts store

Guest columnist

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?