As a disaster ins adjuster,

I probably look at hurricanes, like Irene, a little differently. No, I don't hope for a bunch of damage, but, if it happens, I can't think of a better way to help people after they are damaged. Something about putting money in people's hands, when they need it, that feels good. This could be kinda nasty, before it's over. Will be interesting, at some point, when I gotta make the decision if I wanna travel. into a disaster zone. Kinda doubt it, but it could happen, I guess.

Comments

ladyj said…
The windows of New York will be taking a beating on those skyscrapers. I'm told even if it's a Cat 1 or 2, when it hits NY take it up a catagory due to the soft soil and highrises.
Ranny said…
Styev O...Steve O....Steve O...what I believe is making you feel so good is you making $1,000.00 a day while you are in a disaster zone
Fam Guy said…
No, no no. it's not that, it's HELPING people. Don't you understand?
Ranny said…
Your nose is getting longer

Popular posts from this blog

Great 'bargains' at the local Sprouts store

Guest columnist

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?