Am watching CU football,

as they play @ Hawaii, against the leading passer, and offense, in college football, from last year. Looks like it could be long year. Football's a tough game when you got no offense and can't tackle. I'm switching around and see LSU (my other 'home' team cuz I watched them every Saturday when I was in Louisiana for so many months) is beating #3 Oregon. I also see Nebr beat Chatanooga. Chatanooga??? Were the 'Little Sisters of the Poor' already booked? If the Huskers were allowed to schedule high school teams, as early season opponents, I'm sure they would. Same thing every year...

Comments

Fam Guy said…
The Buffs lost again, but it was closer that the final score indicates. If he holds on to the football in his hands, Sanderson could have tied it with less than 2 minutes, but he didn't....

Popular posts from this blog

Great 'bargains' at the local Sprouts store

Guest columnist

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?