Just watched the finals(?),

of 'America's Got Talent', and saw Sihouettes, who I think could very well win it all, after seeing them and hearing what the judges had to say. During the intro, they told about Ellie, a young girl with diabetes who is their inspiration. I know a lot about Ellie, cuz she is in Kari's class, and Kari told me how they lost the school nurse, who helped her so much, to budget cuts. SO COOL to see her and the other kids make it so far on AGT. Am SO proud of Kari and her kids. Hope they go all the way.

Comments

Kari_Land said…
The amazing thing is how responsible Ellie has become with her testing. I am so proud of the girls!!!! Go vote
Fam Guy said…
We voted, but it was tough. Lines were busy for nearly an hour.
Fam Guy said…
Some good talent. I also like the group that did the Michael Jackson songs, and Landau, the black Sinatra. The 11 yr had been good, but last song was kida weak.
Anonymous said…
My thoughts exactly
-hb-

Popular posts from this blog

Great 'bargains' at the local Sprouts store

Guest columnist

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?