Sorta hate to admit it,

but we watched the Emmies last night, (recorded, so we could zip through all commercials and most speeches), and I kinda enjoyed it. One of the funniest lines was from Jane Lynch, the hostess, who said, 'You wonder why I'm a Lesbian?. I present the cast of 'Entourage'. Got some good laughs. Also, "Yesterday, my daughter had a tea party with her little friends, and it was so cute. They complained about taxes, called Obama a Communist, and wondered how the Latina kid got in."

Comments

Anonymous said…
Ha... Those were my favorite lines too.
hb
Anonymous said…
That line about the tea party was a bunch of lies.
Fam Guy said…
He's BAAAACK!

Popular posts from this blog

Great 'bargains' at the local Sprouts store

Guest columnist

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?