OK, so I'm a wimp

Was planning to go elk hunting, leaving tomorrow morning, even though I hadn't drawn a tag this year. Was gonna be the odd man out, of the pop-up that only sleeps 3, so I was gonna sleep in the back of my SUV, since I had earlier said I wasn't going, then I was, etc. Sorta doing a Mitt Romney. However, after actually rolling out my bedroll/pad, in the back of my MDX, and trying to get comfortable, I realized that it was gonna be a long, cold, uncomfortable place to spend 3 nights in the mountains, without even having the fun of a 'hunt', during the day. SO, I bailed out. Am already having 2nd thoughts, that will probably get worse, but good news/bad news, am not going elk hunting for the first time since I moved to Colorado in the early 70's. Good luck, guys.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Great 'bargains' at the local Sprouts store

Guest columnist

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?