Right before we left on our trip,

I bought a bushel of roasted green chilis (Big Jim's), that I split with Denny. Carol and I peeled 'em, pulled off the stems, took out the seeds and froze several packages. Yesterday, I cooked a pork roast, defrosted a package and got the ingredients for my green chili sauce. WHOA! I put in the normal amount of chilis, but had forgotten how HOT they were, this year, SO, I had to figure out to settle it down a bit. And I did, with a secret ingredient that's gonna be part of my recipe, forever. Best I ever made, BUT, after tasting and adjusting it all day, then having a BUNCH for dinner, may be a tough night/tomorrow, for the ol' intestinal tract. Never seem to learn....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Great 'bargains' at the local Sprouts store

Guest columnist

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?