As part of my diary,

which is the main reason I'm doing this, did a Barry Fey book signing today, at Barnes & Noble, in Boulder. Got some autographs and pics, and some memories. Just so I don't lose those memories: Barry and Freddy M/Sinatra, Mercedes conv, Leslie Taylor, artist, Ronny Van Vant, Bono and Converse shoes, paint, Dan Fong, driver, Leslie, secretary, LC Clayton, cane, Cherry Hills house, welder, Smith, Swift, Ft Carson, Matthew Sheppard, old and wrinkled, rain concerts (2), Stones shirt, Hawaii, Cindi wife, Leslie sec, last quote (I wish I'd have been nicer), First office, BBQ, no jeans, sort of, Bill Graham, little girl,language, Connie, other promoters, permanent marker, ask this guy, quotes, survivor, this guy there/ signing,  G'bye, Steve....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Great 'bargains' at the local Sprouts store

Guest columnist

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?