New book by Barry Fey,

that I heard about at a dinner party last night. John and Susie cooked a HUGE beef loin, with all the trimmings, including great wine and champagne, for 10 of us who've been good friends for over 25 years. As we headed home, Carol said, 'You realize, we were there for over 5 1/2 hours?', which I didn't, but that's when you know you had a bunch of fun, when time goes SO fast, as we relived the good ol' days, and had a BUNCH of laughs. I heard from Tammie, about Barry Fey's new book, called 'Backstage Past', which is about the days when I worked for him, as we did concerts for the Stones, The Who, Skynard and a whole lot more. Looked it up, today, online, and the backstage pass, on the cover of the book, is exactly like the one I have downstairs, from a Led Zepplin concert. Can't wait to read Barry's book, and relive the good ol' days, when we were young and doing concerts with the best bands of all time, in my humble opnion.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Great 'bargains' at the local Sprouts store

Guest columnist

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?