Speaking of books,

I mentioned that Tammie told me about Barry Fey's new book, 'Backstage Past', at a party the other night, and I couldn't wait to order it. As I was finishing my order, this morning,I mentioned to Carol what I was doing and she groaned, then brought me a package, that was gonna be a Christmas present. As I opened it, I saw the dust jacket, that opened up, made up of various tickets and backstage passes from the era I worked for him at Feyline. I have over half of the passes that are pictured, and did a blog, (with a pic of some of them) long ago (May 14, 2008).  Can't wait to read the book and see how many of the stories I remember. Wish I would have known he was writing a memoir, I could have added a few interesting stories.

Comments

Fam Guy said…
If you click on, and enlarge the pic, there is one in the left center, Alice Cooper, numbered 000038. Mine is 000032. I have well over half of those in the pic, in my personal collection.

Popular posts from this blog

Great 'bargains' at the local Sprouts store

Guest columnist

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?