It was senior day at the movies,

so Carol and I took in a flick. She always likes George Clooney, so we saw 'The Descendants'. Unlike Dragon Tatto and Hugo, I'm not singing the praises of this one, but it was kinda interesting. Was nice to spend a few hours in Hawaii, and I really enjoyed the cast, but it was pretty understated, and a bit of a downer. Bottom line, one of ways I judge a movie is, 'Did I ever look at my watch, or wonder, is it over soon?' Definitely not. AND, it makes you confront some realities of life, and death, and our mortality, which is necessary occasionally. Not a movie I'd really recommend, BUT, glad I saw it, which is kinda strange...

Comments

Anonymous said…
Good review
-hb-

Popular posts from this blog

Great 'bargains' at the local Sprouts store

Guest columnist

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?