What a great party last night,

for the old man. Ted and Kari had us, plus Nate and Laura and Piper, over for steaks and asparagus, among other goodies, with a great salad (one of the best, ever) by Laura, w/Carol making mashed potatoes and a lemon meringue pie. Oh yeah, also good wine and beer, BUT, the highlight of the evening was my new I-pad 3. Totally unexpected and a HUGE surprise, but it is SO cool. Have been playing with it all day, but have to take a break occasionally when my eyes get weary. Have a bit of a learning curve, as with all new technology, and have been keeping a list of questions for the Apple store, but so far, I just love it, and am doing pretty good. Am gonna have to make a real effort to get my butt out of the chair and move this old body in the next few days, but too much exploring to do at the moment. Thank you SO much, my family.

Comments

Laura Olson said…
We had a great time helping you celebrate your birthday! Glad you are enjoying the iPad. :)

Popular posts from this blog

Great 'bargains' at the local Sprouts store

Guest columnist

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?