Just got back,

from a fun trip to Reno, where we celebrated Tammie and Kathy's b-days, with Richard joining us from Long Beach. Found out I really like Reno, which reminds me of Boulder, with a nice river running through it (Truckee), the same altitude, and snuggled right up against the mountains. Took a day trip to Lake Taho and Virginia City, which was really cool. Saw a great Michael Jackson show, and enjoyed Paul and Kathy's condo, just a block off the 'strip'. THEN, the kids came over yesterday, to do Father's Day a day early, bringing Brother's BBQ and some really good beer, and we got to spend a lot of time with Piper. AND, today, is the finals of the US Open, my fav golf tourney. As I say, Life is Good.

Comments

Ranny said…
The last tiem I was there I spent some time at the Mustang Ranch....some very fine fillies there
Anonymous said…
Great picture! It looks absolutely gorgeous.
Hb
Fam Guy said…
I heard you caused a stampede, away from the ranch, when you showed up.
Ranny said…
You heard wrong, I lassoed one of them there fillies and rode her bareback for an hour. Ya had to be there to appreciate it
Fam Guy said…
I heard you had them shave your back, and it took an hour.

Popular posts from this blog

Great 'bargains' at the local Sprouts store

Guest columnist

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?