Piper's b-day was Sunday,

and she's now 3 years old, which is a pretty special time, I think, if you like cute little kids. Wish I'd have gotten a picture (maybe someone can send one?), as it was a great party at Nate and Laura's. Great food, beer (Nate's homemade), games and family, although the Barthule males always make me feel old and feeble. Really liked Kelly's new beau, AND the 'cornhole' game she brought. Gotta make me one of those. I can see why the kids love to live in the mountains, as it is always SO nice up there. Met with my accounant  this morning and hope we're sending in the right stuff to the IRS. That's always a fun letter to get, but I think (hope) we got it taken care of. Since it's 'senior day' at the movies, we're off to see 'Safety Not Guaranteed', which looked very interesting.....

Comments

Fam Guy said…
Since no one else comments, (but that's OK), I will. Saw the movie, and it was REALLY good. Am guessing it will be a 'sleeper hit', and I'm hoping for a sequel.

Popular posts from this blog

Great 'bargains' at the local Sprouts store

Guest columnist

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?