A while back

I posted here, and played around with, a stock (ONXX) that supposedly has some great potential as a cancer killer. I started watching, and posting on it when it was around $21, got in  and out a couple times, and ended up with a profit, BUT, missed the big jump (it is now over $80, and may go higher). Am looking at another interesting stock/product now, with symbol ORYN. Just Google it and look under Yahoo finance, or check out http://www.oryontech.com/  Is currently trading at $.82. Yup 82 cents, but looking at it's unique product, I'm thinking it could do well, however, while I love the product, I don't like it's cash flow, BUT, that's when you get the good deals. Am doing my due diligence today. No recommendations here, just posting my thoughts. We'll see....

Comments

Anonymous said…
I can't find where it has any competitors. Interesting
Fam Guy said…
May be a good company some day, but am not ready to put any $ into to it yet.

Popular posts from this blog

Great 'bargains' at the local Sprouts store

Guest columnist

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?